Fact sheets have been conceived to inform travel and tourism operators interested in accessible destination packages about the following issues:
– What is a self-guided tour ?
– How packages have been designed ?
– What is the accessible level of pilgrimage routes (St. James Way and St.Benedict routes)?
– Technical specifications about hand bikes as transportation vehicle used in several packages
– Type of accommodation selected in the packages
– Health aspects to be aware of
– Available assistance in transportations for people with disabilities
– Recommendations and advices before and during the tours
For more information on the Saint Benedict Way, you can write to email@example.com, while for the Camino de Santiago to firstname.lastname@example.org